- Care for the needy children in Mexico who don't have parents or were neglected by their parents. We will cooperate with the social service of Mexico known as DIF.
- To raise the children to be godly men and women, to serve in their own country.
- Recognizing the fact that God has chosen the family unit to care for the child, we will cooperate if DIF wishes to return the child to his parents.
- We will not encourage out of the country adoptions, but be open to assisting adoptions within the country, and or arranging to place the children in small family settings.
- Recognizing the limiting factor of this arrangement, we will provide a larger facility to care for more children, endeavoring to keep a family setting.
- To provide an environment where the children thrive and learn the basic skills of life, and provide activities to that end.
- To have a Christian Day School with Christian teachers, and make an effort to assist the child in receiving recognition from the government for the schooling, if needed in the future.